Share Pictures of Your #BeautyGraveyard, Win 5 Pantene Hampers & Meet Parineeti Chopra! – Contest Ends 17 September
I’m back with another contest ladies and this one is super interesting. You know how all of us tend to go by what beauty brands talk about in their advertisements and buy a ton of stuff? While some work out, some don’t live up to their tall claims and we dump them in our Beauty Graveyard. Well, I want to see what your Beauty Graveyard looks like and if I like what I see, I will give Pantene hampers to 5 lucky readers. And wait, there is more :D. Out of those five, two of them (one from Delhi and one from Kolkata) will get to go to an event in Delhi on 30 September and meet Parineeti Chopra :D.
1. Contest open to Indian female residents only above the age of 18.
2. Contest starts 9th September and ends 17 September.
3. You need to mail me a picture of your Beauty Graveyard which will include product/products that did not work for you and you’ve basically dumped. Along with the image, send me the reason why you dumped any one product . Make that reason interesting/funny and that will increase your chances of winning. 5 best pictures with the answers will win Pantene Hampers and out of the 5, along with the hampers, two of the best answers will win an invite to the Pantene Proof Walk event in Delhi on 30th September which Parineeti Chopra will attend.
4. Winners will be announced on 19th September
5. I am only responsible to host the contest. Prizes are sponsored and will be sent by Pantene.
Mandatory Rules –
1. Only people from Delhi and Kolkata are eligible to attend the event. For the Kolkata winner, travel and ticket arrangements will be taken care of by Pantene. Please do not enter the contest if you are not willing to travel and attend the event on 30 September .
2. Each person can send a maximum of two entries
3. Like my Facebook page
4. Follow the blog via GFC (Google Friend Connect) – the widget is to your right. Click on Join this site.
5. Follow @PoutPretty on Twitter
6. Mail me your pictures along with the reason, Fb name, Twitter handle, the name with which you are following the blog, your address and contact details at firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject should be “Pantene Beauty Graveyard Contest Entry”.
Get clicking girls and show me what’s in your beauty graveyard. All the best!